Corton Bressandes Grand Cru
Finesse prevails over power. More a lady’s wine than the Clos Du Roi : roundness and elegance are its prior characteristics. The Queen of the Cortons.
Production : 2000 bottles
Download data sheets
- GRAPE : Pinot noir
- SURFACE : 1.58 acres
- AGE OF THE VINES : 20 years
- VINTAGE : hand harvested
- WINEMAKING : Cold temperature pre-fermentation vinification. 100% whole grape bunches depend of the vintage
- AGING : 18 months in oak barrels. 65% new barrels
- SERVICE : 16°
- TASTING : Great character. Both powerfully structured and velvety, it flatters the palate with a delicate touch of sweetness. A true wonder !
- FOOD AND WINE : Poultry: guinea fowl, pigeon, chicken, quail.
Game and poultry terrines.
Cheese made from cow’s milk
- CUSTODY : This Corton will be delightful after 5 or 6 years’ in the cellar, but can equally be kept for a further 10 years for those who manage to wait