Aloxe Corton White
The only white Aloxe-Corton made with100% Pinot Gris (called “Pinot Beurot” in Burgundy).
Subtle persistence, low acidity, well-balanced and full of finesse.
Perfect as an aperitif drink or with seafood.
Production: 1000 bottles
Download data sheets
- GRAPE : Grey Pinot
- SURFACE : 0.56 acres
- AGE OF THE VINES : 40 years
- VINTAGE : hand harvested
- WINEMAKING : Cold fermentation vinification
- AGING : Cold pre-fermentation vinification. 30% new barrels
- SERVICE : 17°
- TASTING : Light golden robe. Ample and fatty, elegant and well-structured. Vanilla and biscuit aromas
- FOOD AND WINE : Fried goose liver (foie gras).
Seafood (mussels or shrimps for example).
As an aperitif drink.
- CUSTODY : 3 to 8 years. Your personal perception remains the only true judge as to when to open the wine