– Appointments are mandatory by email: email@example.com
They can be carried out by phone, but the final reservations will only be effective with written record.
For all professionnal requests, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone: 00 33 (0)3 80 26 40 73.
– A deposit of 30 % non-refundable of the total amount of the package selected will be required before the service for the logistics costs (necessary for host this type of groups). The payment deadline for this deposit will be communicated.
– The tasting package must be decided at the time of booking.
For 9 to 15 people, tasting take place in our tasting cellar. However, they can take place in our Benedictine cellar of the XIII century, with condition.
Prices of our wines and services in the cellar are TTC and for individual customers only.
– If you want to include a visit, it should be specified during your contact (additional fees).
In case you would like to add other options to the tasting, please notify us at the same time (additional fees).
– For each request, it is important to specify the total number of participants, clearly stating the difference between the number of guides, escorts, or drivers, between that of the clients.
In case of a pressing itinerary after the tasting, please inform us beforehand.
– In case of potential wine purchases up to the price of the service, the free service will not be applied to tourism professionals or intermediaries who have already redeemed a service from their clients and to whom it will be charged.
This free service will also not be applied to clients who have already paid for a service with intermediaries or tourism professionals.
These services are offered to professional tourism guides who escort their clients.