Closest train stations: Beaune (5 km) and Dijon (35 km).
You can take a taxi for come from the train station to our domain (advised reservation).
From the south, by the highway or the departmental road D974:
– If you come from the south, on the A6, take exit 1 Savigny-les-Beaune.
– If you come from the south, on the A31, take exit Beaune Nord, Porte Saint Nicolas.
– If you come from Beaune, take the departmental road 974 direction north (Dijon).
From the north, by the highway:
– If you are on the A31 from the north (Dijon), take exit Beaune Nord, Porte Saint Nicolas.
Take the roundabout, (at the highway exit) and continue on the departmental road D97, to Dijon. After 2 km (3 min), take a left turn, to Aloxe-Corton and go to the village center. The Domaine will be indicated.
By car, from the north, by the departmental road D9:
– If you are coming from Dijon take the departmental road 974 direction south (Beaune).
After Ladoix-Serrigny, take a right turn, to Aloxe-Corton and go to the village center.
The Domaine will be indicated.
Since there is no car park on the Domaine’s property, you can park cars or buses at Place du Chapître (50m opposite the Domaine) or at Place de l’Eglise (200m from the Domaine).
GPS coordinates: 47°3’56” N; 4°51’33” E. / Address: 1 rue des Chaumes, F-21420 Aloxe-Corton.